Capturing growing natural gas demand. Creating value. Delivering strong, consistent performance.
Demand for natural gas is tremendous and continues to grow because gas is cleaner, less expensive and more efficient than other fuels capable of meeting around-the-clock energy demand. Williams (NYSE: WMB) and Williams Partners (NYSE: WPZ) own and operate premier energy infrastructure across the United States, including the largest volume and fastest growing interstate pipeline system in the U.S., connecting the best supplies of natural gas and natural gas products to the best markets.
- Proven management team executing on clearly defined business plan
- Strategy delivering significant, long-term growth in fee-based revenues
- Sharp focus on large-scale energy infrastructure projects
- Access to the best natural gas supply basins: Marcellus-Utica, Gulf Coast, Mid-Continent, Rockies
- Meeting demand growth in key markets across the United States